The use of this site and the terms and conditions for our providing information, is governed by this Legal Statement. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read the Legal Statement and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
- The information presented on this website is designed to provide general travel health information to the international traveller resident in South Africa and who will travel from South Africa. The information does not cover every eventuality and peculiarity that may arise when planning a trip. Advice will vary from traveller to traveller especially so, for- travellers with chronic diseases or serious underlying medical conditions, travellers who are pregnant or suffer from allergies.
- No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss, damage or injury incurred as direct or indirect result of the nondisclosure of the presence of any communicable disease at any location globally.
- No liability is accepted for the validity or accuracy of the Health Information displayed or printed. This information should NOT be used in place of a detailed medical consultation. Adequate and competent medical attention should always be sought prior to departure.
- If you have had a significant problem while overseas always attend for medical screening upon your return.
- All the text, graphics, audio, design, software, registered trademarks and other work produced are copyright protected to Worldwide Travel Medical Consultants CC. (hereinafter refered to as WTMC) unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of any material herein is strictly prohibited, unless authorised in writing by WTMC.
- Any graphics not created by WTMC for this website are deemed to be in the public domain and are merely used here for illustrative purposes.
- The information provided from or through this site is provided “as is”, “as available”, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information may contain errors, problems or other limitations. Our sole and entire maximum liability for any inaccurate information, for any reason, and user’s sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the information received (if any).
- We are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like). Whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. We would not provide this site and information without such limitations.
- No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, currentness, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- Whilst the utmost care is taken to ensure that the site and download documents are virus free, all responsibility for any damage caused by viruses that may be contained within the electronic files of this site are disclaimed.
- If we decide to change our Disclaimer, we will post those changes to this page and other places we deem appropriate so our visitors are always aware of the terms of this web service.
This Page Last Updated 23 December 2005